Namaste! - We welcome you with gratitude and folded hands
Day By Day Itinerary :
Day 01 : Arrival
On your arrival in Maldives, you will be escorted to your resort via a short 30 minutes speed-boat ride. Once at this resort, check-in (check-in time is 1400 hours) to your room furnished with a seating area, a writing desk and an outdoor porch for you to enjoy the cool ocean breeze and an easy access to the beach. You are on an all-inclusive plan so go ahead and enjoy yourself at the Coconut Bar with a selection of juices and alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages available for you, free of cost.
Overnight stay at the resort
Day 02 : Maldives
You have the whole day to explore the beautiful Maldives. Renowned for having one of the best house reef in Maldives, we recommend jumping into the ocean for a scuba dive or a snorkeling session to encounter an aboundance of marine life like sharks(harmless!), rays, turtles and dolphins. You can even snorkel into an underwater cave to explore rare marine life.
Overnight stay at the resort
Day 03 : Maldives
Today, after a hearty breakfast we recommend visiting the in-house Aavun Spa for Asian inspired Ayurvedic and Balinese treatments.You could also go for Sunset fishing, dolphin watching, sunset cruise or Catamaran sailing- all at an additional cost. As part of your stay here, we provide you snorkeling equipment and windsurf board free of cost,
which you cna use during your stay. Overnight at the hotel
Day 04 : Departure
Today marks the end of your wonderful vacation. Check-out , take your speed-boat transfer and return to the airport for your flight back to India.
BYE BYE …Wish TO SEE YOU AGAIN……
"Please come back soon”!
We treasure and thank you for giving us the opportunity to serve you!!
- Welcome drinks on arrival
- 3 nights accommodation in Maldives with all inclusive meal plan : all meals, juices, specific alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages at the bar
- Snorkeling equipment and Windsurf Boards
- One marine excursion-once during your stay
- Return airport transfers via seaplane
- All transfers on Seat in Coach (SIC) basis
- Honeymoon Freebies : A bottle of wine and a fruit basked on arrival
- Any Meals other than specified in inclusions
- Any Personal expenses such as tips, porterage, telephone calls, rooms service, etc
- Surcharge will be applicable on particular events, Festival, exhibition & Fairs
- Any Security deposit asks by the hotel’s reception during check in at Hotel
- Travel Insurance
- GST extra
- Visa Charges ( On Arrival)
- Surcharge applicable during certain peak dates and Arab Health Period, Gulf Food, Chinese New Year and Eid.
- Any increase in fare of air ticket and taxes on fuel surcharge, charged by airlines on air ticket prior to flight tickets issuance,
to be charged extra irrespective of the booking date
- The itinerary shared is tentative and subject to change at the time of booking
Home Visit Cooking Class & Farewell Dinner with an Indian Family :
End Of Services
would visit an Indian family for an Indian home experience.
The evening is designed to give you a feeland insight into Indian family life as well as experience typical Indian hospitality and home made Indian food.
After dinner, transfer to the International airport to board your onward flight
NOTE: - Price available depending upon exact date of travel.